Terms & Conditions
- This is a not-for-profit event run by web agency Starboard Media Ltd. All ticket sales and sponsorship money go back into the event.
- All money raised goes on venue hire, merchandise, food, drinks, technical equipment… this list is not exhaustive*.
- Any profits that are not spent on a specific PubHack events will go into future PubHack events.
*An expenditure breakdown of profits and sponsorship money is available upon request.
- If you decide you can no longer attend the event, a refund will be issued to the attendee if requested no less than 3 weeks before the event start time.
- No refunds will be issued to those that attend all or part of the event under any circumstances.
- No refunds will be issued to those that do not attend on the day, and have not requested a refund 3 weeks prior to the event starting.
3. Copyright of materials produced at PubHack
- All material produced by attendee(s) will remain copyright of the attendee(s) who produced the material.
- PubHack retains no right to any profits gained from material produced at PubHack**
- PubHack retains the right to use material produced by the attendee(s) at any event to use for promotional purposes for future events and events related to Portsmouth Freelancers Meet.
- All attendees must be over 18. Proof of age will be required and remains the responsibility of the venue to ID any attendee who enters their venue.
- We cannot be held responsible for the nature of content displayed or produced by teams before, throughout and after PubHack. Teams are responsible for the content they display.
- All projects will be reviewed first by the judges and the PubHack team and if deemed unsuitable for audience consumption they will not be entered. Unsuitable refers to anything graphic, defamatory, libel, racist, explicitly sexual, sexist or homophobic (this list is not exhaustive).
**We would however appreciate a little mention if anyone does become a multimillionaire from a project brewed at PubHack :-)